Designed for the person who knows their vehicle needs and purchase situation and would like some industry guidance on which dealership to use for their final sales interaction. Control The Road searches out and connects with only the most highly qualified auto dealers who understand the expectations of a customer using the Control The Road Dealer Match Program.
What Makes A Dealership CTR Certified?
- Dealer Staff Has Knowledge About Adaptive Customer Handling
- They Understand Rebates, Financing, Vehicle Needs, Installation Arrangements And Most Of The Process Faced By An Adaptive Driver.
- These Businesses Are Engaged And Excited About Connecting With Customers Through Their Websites, Social Media Accounts And At The Dealership
- Control The Road Monitors Their Performance In Every Aspect Of Website Transparency, Community Involvement, And Staff Certification Levels
Key Focus Areas include:
• Inventory display
• Price transparency
• Rebate description
• Community involvement
• Staff and Management listing
• Review management
Once all selections have been made and preferences submitted through the Control The Road Vehicle Needs Assessment Survey we begin a 48 hour review and identification process.
Control The Road will return a list of dealers in your area to contact. CTR guarantees your satisfaction or No Charge.